To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under the general direction of the HRIS Technical Manager, is responsible for system development, programming, system maintenance and report development as it relates to HR Systems. Develop web applications and interfaces with Lawson HR data.. Responsible for creating and maintaining stored procedures and views within applications.
- 1. Responsible for system development, programming, system maintenance and report development as it relates to HR Systems.
- 2. Develops web applications and interfaces with Lawson HR data.
- 3. Provides programming support on third party and custom PC applications, supporting the following systems in Workers' Compensation, Occupational Health, Recruitment, Joint Commission Mandatory Training, Pension and Compensation.
- 4. Assists Super Users in testing proposed code changes, including interfaces. Maintains Health System-wide code tables.
- 5. Tests and implements mass changes for functional users.
- 6. Conducts cost/benefit analyses of various methods for fulfilling micro-computer systems support requirements.
- 7. Reviews, coordinates and processes end user system access/authorization procedures and any related security issues for HR applications such as HRDB, Employee Self Service and Performance Review across the Health System.
- 8. Assists in the development of system procurement specifications, Requests for Proposals, and Information Systems plan for microcomputer systems enterprise-wide as it relates to the Human Resources function.
- 9. Serves as a liaison with IS & T and Human Resources staff, assisting in coordinating functions and problem solving involving Lawson and other ancillary software packages.
- 10. Provides consultation to enterprise divisions on procedures and processes affecting HR network and applications.
- 11. Keeps abreast of recent developments in the Information Systems field as related to HR products. Participates in professional development programs.
- 12. Provides mentoring for Systems Analyst and HRIS Information Specialist staff members.
- 13. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines, or technical training and work related experience equivalent.
Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in a variety of systems analysis and applications development activities, with at least five (5) years of primary emphasis on Microsoft technologies and web application development required. Demonstrated experience programming with MS.NET, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic Scripting, and Crystal Reports required.
In-depth knowledge of a variety of personal computer based hardware and software systems, communications networking and analysis techniques. Excellent client-relations skills. Strong web application development skills utilizing MS.NET, primarily against a Lawson ERP back-end (Oracle db). Knowledge of PL/SQL for creation of stored procedures and views. Working knowledge of Visual Studio suite of products, MS Access and Crystal Reports is required. Knowledge of Java Script and Microsoft IIS preferred.