To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Performs A Variety Of Routine Duties Related To The Preparation, Service, Delivery, Cleaning And Sanitation Of Food And Food Service Areas For Patients, Employees And Visitors.
- 1. Sets Up, Serves And Breaks Down Stations On The Patient Tray Line, Cafeteria, Special Functions Or Dish/Pot Room In Accordance With Established Schedule?S And Procedures.
- 2. Safely Operates All Equipment According To Manufacturer Specification.
- 3. Operates Dish Machine And Works In Dish Room To Ensure All Dishes, Cups, Trays, Utensils And Food Carts Are Clean And Sanitized In Accordance With Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 4. Loads Sink With Water And Prescribed Cleaning And Sanitizing Solutions. Scrapes, Washes, Rinses And Sanitizes Pots, Pans, Utensils And Cutlery In Accordance With Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 5. Collects, Processes And Disposes Of Trash, Cans, Bottles, Card Board And Similar Debris And Transports To Disposal Area In Accordance With Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 6. Cleans And Sanitizes Work Areas, Sweeps And Mops Floors According To Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 7. Washes, Cuts And/Or Portions Vegetables, Fruits, Salad, Desserts And Beverages. Prepares Nourishments And Coffee According To Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 8. Operates Cash Register According To Standard Procedures, Collects Cash, Meal Tickets And Guest Tickets. Makes Changes As Needed.
- 9. Inventories, Delivers, Rotates And Stores Bulk Nourishment On Floors. Discards Out Of Date Or Spoiled Items According To Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 10. Prepares, Loads, Transports, Delivers And Picks Up Patient Meal Trays And Food Items According To Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 11. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In The Performance Review.
- 12. All Other Duties As Assigned To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Dept/Unit
Currently Enrolled In High School Or G.E.D. Candidate.
Previous Food Service Experience Desirable But Not Required.
Please join us for an Experienced Food Services Virtual Event on May 28th from 3pm - 5pm. https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/ynhh/e/4q2dQ