To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Coordinates The Scheduling Of Outpatient Client Appointments In A Positive And Effective Manner.
- 1. Shows Courtesy, Respect And Dignity In All Customer Interactions And Shows Organizational Support
- 2. Maintains At All Times Patient Privacy And Confidentiality.
- 3. Obtains Necessary Documentation For Insurance And Pre-Certification. Stays Current And Demonstrates A Working Knowledge Of Existing Insurance Requirements.
- 4. Performs All Tasks Related To Operations In Scheduling Office As Needed To Ensure Efficient Office Operations.
- 5. Sets Up, Organizes And Maintains Ongoing Systems, Ie. Files, Reports, Record Keeping Systems To Ensure Efficient Operations.
- 6. Completes Activities Within Assigned Time Frames.
- 7. Exhibits Ability To Prioritize Activities.
- 8. Consistently Communicates With Service Departments To Meet The ?Out Of The Norm? Needs For Patients And Requesting Physicians.
- 9. When Required, Assists Other Staff Members During Peak Times.
- 10. Has Knowledge Of Procedures Performed In All Departments Supported By The Radiology Scheduling Service.
- 11. Accurately Schedules Single/Multiple Procedures Requested For An Individual Patient As Specified By Department Requirements.
- 12. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Serviced, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 13. Provides Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operations Of The Department.
- 14. Population Served
- 15. Newborn (Birth ? 1)
- 16. Pediatric (1 ? 12)
- 17. Adolescent (13 ? 18)
- 18. Adult (19 ? 64)
- 19. Geriatric (65yrs +)
- 20. All
- 21. Not Applicable
- 22. Qualifications/Requirements
High School Diploma Required/Associate's Degree With Medical Terminology Preferred.
One To Three (1-3) Years Experience In A Medical Setting; Medical Terminology, Computer/Keyboarding Experience; Scheduling And/Or Registration Experience Required.
Excellent Proven Communication Skills For Physician, Patient, Employee And Managerial Interaction. Ability To Use Independent Judgment With Minimum Supervision.