To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- Performs all required clerical/secretarial functions mandated by the department.
- Screens and refers all incoming calls and department visitors to ensure that accurate and timely departmental communication is facilitated and that the department is presented in a positive manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of information of the Department.
- Maintains proper level of departmental inventory supplies to allow staff to complete assigned responsibilities.
- Notifies supervisor of workload status which requires either reassignments or Contributes to hospital cost containment via productivity and efficient operation.
- Responsible for promoting the Greenwich Hospital Patient/Guest Relations Program.
- Following established procedures, completes routine interviews and patient screenings to obtain required patient data and demographic information that will assist the technologist in the assessment, planning, and evaluation of patient needs for the specific diagnostic imaging exam or procedure.
- Functions as a member of the care team to support the set up and preparation of patients undergoing radiology procedures. Has knowledge of exams and preps in order to facilitate patient flow through the section.
High school graduate required; familiarity with computer-data entry system.
Preferred six (6) months exposure in a Radiology reception area. Exposure to MIS or RIS computer system /P.C. and/or terminal experience preferred.