To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Performs Various Routing Duties To Receive, Store And Issue Supplies And Compile Inventory Within The Food And Nutrition Department.
- 1. Forwards Order Sheets To Production Manager For Additions, Deletions, And Final Requisitioning And Purchase From Suppliers.
- 2. Fills And Delivers Supply Requisitions From Kitchen, Cafeteria And Coffee Shop.
- 3. Inventories Food Supplies And Make Up Order Sheets Based On Minimum-Maximum Levels And Anticipated Usage.
- 4. Tracks Fresh Produce, Meats, And Other Perishables To Refrigerator And/Or Freezer, Dry Goods To Storeroom, And Rotates Them Using The Fifo System.
- 5. Maintains Storage Areas, Refrigerators, Freezer Equipment And Shelving, In A Clean, Sanitary And Orderly Condition.
- 6. Meets All Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In The Performance Review.
- 7. Performs All Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure The Smooth Operation Of The Department.
High School, Or Equivalent
Three Months Of Previous Experience Sufficient To Acquired Knowledge Of Inventory And Receiving Methods And Practices.
Able To Read, Write And Speak English; Able To Perform Simple Mathematical Calculations, Additions, Subtraction, Multiplication, And Division.