To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
This Position Provides Administrative Support To Department Management And Related Staff To Ensure Efficient Operation Of Perioperative and Emergency Services. Involved In A More Active And Broader Coordination Capacity For Area Projects And Task.
- 1. Utilizes Various Work Processing Software (Word-Processing, Spreadsheets And Graphics) To Produce Quality Documents And Related Support Material.
- 2. Assist In Effectively Organizing Work Flow Of Multiple Area Projects And Tasks.
- 3. Organizes, Maintains, Retrieves, And Disseminates Information In Accordance With Office Procedure.
- 4. Initiates And Maintains Scheduling, And Calendars.
- 5. Answers Routine Inquiries And Directs Other Inquires And Requests As Appropriate. Routes Incoming And Outgoing Correspondence As Necessary.
- 6. Prepares Original Written Correspondence, Reports For Management/Staff Review And Revisions.
- 7. May Be Required To Assist Other Departments(S) Staff Or Communicate And Coordinate Activities In Regard To Completing Projects/Tasks
- 8. Sets Up, Organizes And Maintains Ongoing Systems ( Ie Tickler Files, Small Databases, Record-Keeping Systems) And To Ensure Efficient Office/Unit Operations.
- 9. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 10. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
- 11. Coordinates, Maintain And Update department schedules In Meditech
- 12. Coordinates Perioperative Services and Emergency Department Meetings
- 13. Orders And Maintains Office Supplies
High School Graduate Or Equivalent
Two To Three (2-3) Years Administrative Support Experiences Required.
Current Microsoft Office And Pc Computer Experience Required. Must Possess Excellent Word Processing Skills With Good Grammar And Accuracy. Must Possess Excellent Communication And Customer Service Skills. Medical Terminology Knowledge Preferred