To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The therapist will evaluate and implement a plan of treatment as appropriate and related to resident's current medical diagnosis(s). The Therapist will perform care within the State and Federal Occupational Therapy Practice Regulation.
- 1. 1. The therapist is able to integrate the five elements of patient/client management:
- 2. 2. Will be able to identify appropriate tests and measures necessary to guide them in making the right decision for intervention.
- 3. 3. Will be able to implement and modify treatment plans in accordance with the patient's needs.
- 4. 4. Will be able to identify wen a re-assessment or discharge should occur.
- 5. 5. Will posses the skills necessary to determine need for intervention through a screen.
- 6. 6. Will complete all clinical documentation clearly and in compliance with company, state, federal and intermediary guidelines.
Bachelor of Science (or higher) in Occupational Therapy
6 months preferred in rehab setting.
2. Current Occupational Therapy State of Connecticut licensure