To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Support the Occupational Therapy department.
- 1. Ability to comply with the Occupational Therapist recommendation for intervention for the benefit of patient/client management
- 2. Ability to identify/perofrm appropriate tests and measures necessary to guide them in making the righ decions for intervention modification
- 3. Ability to seek guidance for the modification of treatment plans in accorance with the patient's needs in a timely manner
- 4. Participate in a patient re-assessment or discharge at the request of the Occupational Therapist
- 5. Skills necessary to determine need for a therapy evaluation through a screen.
- 6. Complete all clinical documentation clearly and in compliance with company, state, federal and intermediary guidelines
- 7. Show patient respect through compliance with patient privacy issues.
- 8. Attempt new methods and proecedures under the proper supervision.
- 9. Ability to arrive at sound conclusions after getting and analyzing facts, weighing of information objectively and unemotionally.
Associates Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant Program.
Recent graduate from accredited Occupational Therapy program.
Current licesnure in CT as a licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant.