To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under minimal supervision, evaluates tests, analyzes and deploys mobile devices. Uses a management suite, such as Blackberry Enterprise Server, Good and other technologies as applicable
- 1. Provides installation, testing and certification of approved applications on mobile devices
- 2. Provides set-up, training, technical assistance and support to all mobile device users.
- 3. Managers and deploys devices throughout Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS).
- 4. Functions as an administrator by maintaining and administering systems that provide security and authentication via email and the mobile application management tools.
- 5. Maintains appropriate records, according to departmental policy, including documentation of problems, actions taken and asset management in Remedy
- 6. Acts as a consultant to ensure that organizational technology trends can be adapted for use at home
- 7. Assesses ITS needs; makes recommendations as to which technologies will meet individual and/or department needs.
- 8. Evaluates feasibility of new hardware deployed throughout YNHHS.
- 9. Acts as a resource to resolve complex problems.
- 10. Communicates as required, with third party vendors to resolve issues.
High School diploma with technical computer training courses. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines preferred
Two years experience in the deployment and support of wireless technology including IEEE 802.11, cellular systems and PC desktops. Must possess an understanding of remote systems access technologies including VPN and broadband. Two years of device management such as BES experience required
Comp TIAA A+ Certification and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Apple Certified IOS Technician (ACIT) preferred. Wireless certification preferred