To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Develop and recommend technical solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals ,
objectives, needs and existing systems infrastructure, utilizing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010, Windows
SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), Visual Studio 2010 and various other .NET components. Oversee and
participate in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of enterprise solutions
involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and
Forms, and Business Intelligence.
- 1. Ability to creatively solve complex situations. Cultural change management skills. Leads by example.
- 2. Anticipates and is proactive towards meeting customer needs balancing needs for support, maintenance
and administrative tasks with projects.
- 3. Must be able to develop work plans and work with project team leadership to integrate these plans into
larger project plans. Be able to organize work that includes system implementations, projects and
- 4. Produce and review project deliverables including statement of work, application architectures, detailed
requirements documents, designs, project plans, and implementation checklist. Participates in meetings
with teams to identify and specify system requirements and processes. Provides guidance to project team
on design and development related issues. Provides technical leadership in the project from conception to
completion. Provide sufficient documentation that allows the team to follow their work.
- 5. Provide mentoring to others and to be able to work independently to manage their stream of work that may
involve other team members. Support and assist the technical development staff with technical issues and
ensure the understanding of best practices in building application systems including volunteering to help
- 6. Develop frameworks and processes to facilitate the development of stable application systems to support
the requirements of the enterprise. Be Independent and resourceful.
- 7. Create and support applications utilizing standard development languages to solve defined business
problems. Be innovative in streamlining our development processes and build automation of migration and
mentoring into our infrastructure with the goal of reducing our production support overhead.
- 8. Create well designed, reusable objects.
- 9. Communicate status regularly.
- 10. Keep current with skills and research the software industry to help pave the way for future development
BS in Computer Science, Business or related field, or equivalent technical training and work related experience.
5 - 7 years as a Solutions Architect with a proven track record of delivering solutions to customers, including
database implementation, consolidation, and application integration with emphasis on Web services. 3+ years
hands on experience with WSS (Windows SharePoint Services) or MOSS (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server).
Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills. Leadership experience throughout the software
development lifecycle in large-scale applications. Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and MOSS
technologies including web part development, site definitions and features. Knowledge of SharePoint should
include developing and implementing custom and third-party Web Parts. Demonstrable experience developing
solution architecture. Extensive experience with Membership and Personalization. Broad experience with .NET
Framework and ASP.NET. Ability to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet
changes. Understands technical and functional design requirements .Creates prototypes for project engagements
to verify requirements. Designs, codes and test technical solutions