To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under The Direction Of The Call Center Operations Manager, This Position Performs Diversified Duties Such As Nutritional Care Services To Patients, Quality Assurance Surveys, Checks And Reports. They Will Also Act As A Liaison Between Patients And The Food And Nutrition Services Department. Other Responsibilities May Include Performing Call Center Duties As Assigned.
- 1. Interviews Patients To Obtain Pertinent Nutritional Information And To Acquaint Patients With Our Food And Nutrition Delivery System. Enters Pertinent Information, Obtained From The Interview, Into Computer System.
- 2. Assists Patients In Making Food Choices According To Their Meal Plans And Therapeutic Diet Orders.
- 3. Processes Diet Orders, Menus And Other Directives Related To Patient Care In An Accurate, Proficient And Timely Fashion
- 4. Circulates On Assigned Patient Care Floors During Meal Times And Observes Patient Food Intake And Reactions.
- 5. Communicates Pertinent Nutritional Information To Appropriate Food And Nutrition And Nursing Personnel Effectively And In A Timely Fashion.
- 6. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 7. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Graduate Or Equivalent
Prior Experience As Food Service Worker Or Administrative Dietary Aide Helpful
Computer Skills And Prior Knowledge Of Instructional Techniques And Special Diets Preferred