To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Assesses all needs of the patients on the unit and matches with staff competencies to provide needed services. Delegates patient care assignments to staff according to identified needs and abilities. Facilitates reassignments as needed based on patient volume, acuity and other unit needs.
- 1. Essential Functions
- 1.1 Assesses all needs of the patients on the unit and matches with staff competencies to provide needed services. Delegates patient care assignments to staff according to identified needs and abilities. Facilitates reassignments as needed based on patient volume, acuity and other unit needs.
- 2. Essential Functions ( continued)
- 2.1 Adheres to The Westerly Hospital policies and procedures
- 3. Staff/Self Development
- 3.1 Acts as a clinical resource and role model
- 4. Staff/Self Development (continued)
- 4.1 Actively participates in training and educational activities for other staff members
- 5. Customer Service
- 5.1 Demonstrate a high level of respect, dignity compassion and professionalism for all customers by utilizing the four tenets of Patient Family and Centered Partnership.
- 6. Employee Collaboration and Teamwork
- 6.1 Recognizes and values the contributions of fellow employees and displays cooperation and teamwork.
- 7. Resource Utilization
- 7.1 Reports to work on time, prepared to work and follow hospital policies for notice of lateness/absenteeism and time off requests.
- 8. List core competency
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. BSN required
Three ?five years of nursing experience in medical-surgical area and /or in specific clinical area that is applicable
Current state registration. CPR certification required Maintains BLS certification. Current Rhode Island Nursing License PALS within first year of employment ACLS within first year of employment