To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
At Bridgeport Hospital, we are committed to providing quality medical care and treatment that is coordinated and centered on the patient's specific needs. We strive to achieve benchmarks as a Patient Centered Medical Home and provide health care in a setting where patients are at the center of their care team. All employees of Bridgeport Hospital are part of the patients care team and contribute to the team approach of promoting access, continuous, comprehensive care and work to provide quality improvement in the care provided to their patients.
Assists the CAT Scan Technologist with the performance of a variety of duties. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- 1. Maintains an orderly and clean work environment.
- 1.1 Prepares the CAT Scan room with necessary supplies and equipment for the diagnostic procedure.
- 2. Performs clerical duties as necessary for all diagnostic procedures.
- 2.1 Demonstrates knowledge of basic computer skills.
- 3. Communicates in a clear and concise manner.
- 3.1 Interacts professionally and effectively with medical staff, patients and families.
- 4. Assists the technologist with patient care responsibilities.
- 4.1 Transports patients to and from the CAT Scan procedure room.
- 5. Performs other related duties as required.
- 5.1 Sends for patient when directed by CAT Scan technologist.
- 6. Patient Satisfaction: ED & Inpatient scores Inpatient Wait Time: ED Wait Time: ED Courtesy:
High School diploma or equivalent.