To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Position Responsible For Providing Diagnostic Mri Procedures While Ensuring Quality Care To Patients.
- 1. Providing And Maintaining Care To Our Patients While Undergoing Exams.
- 2. Informing And Providing Patients With Full Details And Expectations Of Their Procedure.
- 3. Having Knowledge And Competency To Perform Diagnostic Mri Exams On A Ge/Siemens 1.5/3.0 T Magnet.
- 4. Having Proper Knowledge Of All Hazards Both Internally And Externally In The Mri Suite To Ensure Patients Wellbeing.
- 5. Maintains Both Confidentiality And Professionalism.
- 6. Proficiency In Using Meditech, Sun Workstation, Laser Camera, Pulse Oximeter, Power Injector And Other Applicable Equipment For Patient Safety And Throughput.
- 7. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self-Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 8. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Arrt Approved Radiology Program With Two Years Of Experience With In Radiology Required Or Graduate Of An Mri Degree Program
2 ?3 Years Experience Preferred. Must Pass An Assessment Test On Current Mri Equipment.
Arrt Mri Required,
Must Posses Willingness To Work Well With Others