To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Supports the Supervisor of Parking & Transit / Photo ID by answering the phones, staffing the offices for the posted operating hours which currently are Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm. Must work independently and effectively. Must have great customer service skills and be an effective verbal and written communicator. Assist individuals with photo ID, parking, and transportation needs.
Supports the Supervisor of the Parking and Sustainable Transportation/Photo ID Office by answering phones and staffing the offices for posted operating hours currently Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Must work independently and effectively
Must have great customer service skills and be an effective verbal and written communicator
Assist individuals with parking and transportation/photo ID needs
- 1. Including but not limited to; Operates Parking and Sustainable Transportation/Photo Identification Office (to the "I am Yale New Haven" Standard of always making a great first impression)
- 1.1 Operates the Parking & Transit / Photo ID Systemsduring all designated and posted hours, as observed by the Supervisor, with no variations.
- 2. Performs a variety of secretarial and support duties to ensure the effective and efficient flow of miscellaneous access (& other) assignments are completed for the overall efficiency of the Department. as pertains to the Photo ID, Parking & Transit departments.
- 2.1 When requested conduct various audits for payroll and parking facilities as observed by the supervisor.
- 3. Works with Human Resources and Recruitment and Staffing to update personnel records into Access Control System for appropriate employee access throughout the facility or other YNHH sites as directed by the Supervisor
- 3.1 Process last minute and routine HR hires as needed
- 4. Efficiently and courteously produce YNHH employee, physician, approved vendor, student, and approved visitors badges as needed to meet Photo Identification requirements of YNHH.
- 5. Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Parking & Transit / Photo ID offices. Answers the phone and directs to the appropriate individuals. Prints or reprints badges as needed.
- 6. Programs required access to badge profiles and other Photo ID duties as needed as observed by the Supervisor of Parking & Transit / Photo ID. Extensive data entry.
- 7. Must maintain a positive attitude when dealing with employees, vendors, students, and the public.
- 8. Answers directly to the Supervisor of Parking & Transit / Photo ID.
- 9. Helps to ensure the offices are open during normal business hours which currently are 7:30am - 4:00pm with no variations.
- 10. Assist with New Employee Orientation, NEO, for the purpose of providing new employees with photo identification.
- 11. Conduct access audits when requested by the Supervisor of Parking & Transit / Photo ID.
- 12. Receives payment for lost ID's, and/or other chargeable items.
- 13. Operation of a Point of Sale Credit Card Terminal.
- 14. Maintain accurate and updated information in the Parking & Transit / Photo ID systems.
- 15. Maintain inventory of supplies for Parking & Transit / Photo ID.
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required. Must have technical Computer database management Skills
Experience with employee/vendor/visitor Photo ID, Access Control, and related responsibilities. Computer literacy required. Demonstrates the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook a must), electronic spreadsheets and data base management software packages. Working knowledge of C-Cure 9000 and EDI Secure hardware or similar preferred.
High level customer service skills, multi-tasking is a must. Ability to work well with others. Must be polite and friendly. Demonstrates ability to work effectively under pressure.
Extensive sitting, typing, and viewing computer monitors. Must have a clean criminal background