To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for resolving employee questions related to a wide variety of Human Resource benefits, practices and policies. Responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to the employees of YNHHS.
- 1. Provides first point of contact support to incoming calls/emails/requests with goal of resolving at first contact. Responsible for managing to completion all Tier 2 activities associated with assigned cases or queries. Owns case management process, including opening cases, managing escalation or reassignment where required, closing cases in accordance with Service Level Agreements and updating case management system with customer contact and case resolution details. Coordinates with subject matter experts in system HR to resolve Tier 3 inquiries, as required.
- 2. Provides accurate, consistent and timely responses to HR standard policies, processes, and system requests which are considered to be routine and require limited research. Provides direct employee and manager guidance on policies and procedures across assigned HR functional areas.
- 3. Educates employees and managers on company practices and tools (e.g., intranet, ESS, MSS) to encourage employees and managers to resolve questions on their own
- 4. Works with and collaborates with vendors/carriers and key partners to resolve issues (e.g. Crosby, Winston Benefits
- 5. Manages various assigned benefits/LOA/disability/tuition tasks and back-end processes as required. These processes may include: benefit and tuition reports and the resolution of various claim issues.
- 6. Troubleshoots and resolves specific policy and procedure questions that have been escalated from Tier 1 and manages to completion any Tier 1 activities received
- 7. Acts as Tier 1 reserve for peak demand or to fill vacancies (vacations, etc.)
- 8. Coaches and develops, and mentors other team members.
- 9. In conjunction with other team members, makes recommendations for updates and changes to the articles in the Sales Force application. Develops knowledge across all the HR functional areas by keeping abreast of organizational and policy changes; remains up to date on knowledge base changes5
- 10. Assists with and/or leads special projects, initiatives, or processes as needed
Graduation from high school, supplemented by college level business related course work, or equivalent.
Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in positions requiring in-depth knowledge of a variety of human resources policies and procedures and/or benefit programs such as medical insurance, disability programs, and general benefits administration.
Excellent active listening, oral and written communication skills. Strong desire to deliver excellent customer service in a timely and efficient manner. Ability to solve problems. Ability to quickly establish credibility employees via phone and/or email. . Ability to effectively use a wide variety of technologies and systems. Ability to multi-task across different computer systems.