To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Treasury Department is responsible for all financing and debt management, investment management, insurance and risk management, and treasury operations management for the Yale New Haven Health System and its affiliates. Reporting to the System's Manager for Treasury Operations, the Treasury Analyst is responsible for providing support to Treasury in all of these areas by performing myriad activities.
- 1. Analyzing, modeling, preparing reports (daily/weekly/monthly), KPIs related to cash forecasting, bank fees, bank administration and other operation responsibilities.
- 2. Analyzing, investigating and implementing cost savings/efficiencies related to bank account analysis.
- 3. Prepare and follow through completion of bank documentation including yearly audits.
- 4. Backup as needed for cash forecasting and EFT process.
- 5. Liaison with all Delivery Networks for banking needs, operational improvement projects, fraud prevention, and banking industry best practices.
- 6. Documenting process and procedures for management approval while adhering to System and Department policies.
- 7. Analyzing, designing, recommending and implementing processes and services to enhance efficiency, transparency, and controls for Treasury Operations, Delivery Networks, and the Information Technology group.
- 8. Preparing reports and presentations for internal and external customers.
- 9. Investigating and implementing opportunities through the use of technology including the development of databases.
- 10. Other duties, as necessary, in order to support the System's Treasury Department.
A four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field required; MBA, preferred.
Two to five years of treasury experience strongly preferred, finance, or accounting experience acceptable. Experience with investments, debt and financing preferred.
CTP, or CCM preferred. Valid driver's license and acceptable driving history required.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system, Intermediate to advanced end -user skills in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint. Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills. Strong time management and analytical skills are required. Financial modeling experience desired.modeling experience desired.
Must be able to sit, read and use a computer for extended periods of time.
Must be able to walk, drive or otherwise transport self to other YNHHS New Haven locations.
Must be able to drive or otherwise transport self to other YNHHS locations outside of New Haven.