To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
This position rassists the Registered Dietitian/Director.
- 1. Assist the Dietitian in writing initial nutritional assessments for patients, monitor monthly weights.
- 2. Write quarterly, patient care plans assigned.
- 3. Assist patients with selected menus.
Interview patients for food preferences
- 4. Observe patients intake at mealtime.
Instruct patients and families in patient's nutritional needs.
Instruct patients in discharge diets.
- 5. Calculated calorie counts.
- 6. Assist with quality assurance studies as assigned.
Maintain nourishment list.
- 7. Supervise tray service in absence of Supervisor including checker.
Supervise dietary staff on weekends for safe food preparation and service and adherence to work schedules.
- 8. Changes menus weekly on all floors on Sunday morning.
Work on seasonal menu including breakdown sheets and production sheets.
- 9. Print tray tickets daily for meal service
- 10. Process bills.
- 11. Other duties as assigned.
Completion of Associate Degree program in Nutrition
Must be a Registered Diet Technician.