To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for menu collections, menu corrections, menu tallying, nutrition screening,running reports, answering phones, late tray setups. may be assigned any duty that is the responsibility of the food and nutrition department and patient care.
- 1. Essential functions
- 1.1 screens patients for nutritional risk
- 2. Reporting factors
- 2.1 provide rd with accurate patient information
- 3. Quality service
- 3.1 services meet all regulatory requirements
- 4. Safety training programs
- 4.1 all required programs have been attended
- 5. Representative of the hospital
- 5.1 professional relationship with the staff and patients
- 6. Department goals and objectives
- 6.1 attends all staff meetings
- 7. Sanitation procedures
- 7.1 proper food safety and sanitation standards are follwed
- 8. List core competency
- 8.1 List duty/task determing competency
high school diploma or equivalent
minimum of two years of some formal training in food preperation, cooking, and safety and sanitation.
food and safety certification preferred