To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Coordinator Oversees Nuclear Medicine Department Day To Day Operations. Responsible For Data Entry And Statistical Reporting As Well As Education For Patients. Works With Manager To Plan, Develop, Facilitate And Coordinate The Operation Of The Unit/Department. Coordinates Activities Associated With Accreditations. Acts As Supervisor In The Manager's Absence.
- 1. Responsible For Daily Operation Of The Nuclear Medicine Department.
- 2. Achieves And Maintains All Necessary Paperwork And Policies For Accreditations, Joint Commission, And State Requirements.
- 3. Gathers Statistics, Completes Reports, And Performs Other Duties As Scheduled Or Requested.
- 4. Schedules Staff To Provide Adequate Staffing In All Areas Of The Department
- 5. 5. Provides Learning Environment For Students And New Hires
- 6. 6. Assists The Manager In Education For The Staff. Ensures Staff Competencies Are Current And Up To Date.
- 7. 7. Communicates Clearly, Concisely And Effectively. Provides Accurate And Consistent Interpretation And Application Of Human Resource Policies.
- 8. 8. Assists Manager With Daily Operations Including Covering On Floor, Kronos, Scheduling, Accreditation.
- 9. 9. Prepares Summary For Radiation Safety Meeting. Provides And Organizes Education
- 10. 10. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 11. 11. Gives Feedback Into Reviews. Performs Competencies And Education As Needed
- 12. 12. Acts As Covering Supervisor In The Manager?S Absence.
- 13. 13 Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
- 14. Population Served
- 15. Newborn (Birth ? 1)
- 16. Pediatric (1 ? 12)
- 17. Adolescent (13 ? 18)
- 18. Adult (19 ? 64)
- 19. Geriatric (65yrs +)
- 20. All
- 21. Not Applicable
- 22. Qualifications/Requirements
Arrt Or Cnmt Required, Bachelor Degree Preferred
Three Years (3) Experience In An Acute Care Setting. Demonstration Of Potential For Management And Leadership By Previous Experience And Education.
Demonstrate Effective Leadership Skills. Bls Certification Required.