To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for providing appropriate levels of selected, medical and surgical supplies on a daily basis to the
Emergency backup system to ensure the department is stocked, appropriately at all times. Transmits medical
Supply orders, from in-patient and clinic areas to the Material Center and, other outside vendors
- 1. Supervise, oversee, and plan every activity that relates to inventory control in the organization or warehouse environment
- 2. Ensure all items in the warehouse are appropriately received and stored situations.
- 3. See to proper inventory to ensure customers' demands are met in the most efficient manner obtainable
Review min/max ordering points
Participate in the adding and the deleting on inventory items as need to meet the customers' needs
- 4. Review balance of inventory and count the items in stock
With the assistance of other staff keep the warehouse environment clean and in JACHO readiness at all
times. Perform cycle counts on product to assure that inventory is accurate. Retaining records of the inventory cycle counts and maintains records for auditing purposes.
Make any inventory adjustments need to balance the inventory according to the inventory departments
policy/procedures. Monitors and assures that all outdates stock is removed and properly disposed of.
- 5. Perform the daily reorder on the inventory coordinating with purchasing to assure that inventory is order in a
- 6. Follow up with the purchasing buyer on outstanding purchase orders and expedite back order product.
- 7. Retraining members of staff of the warehouse if necessary
- 8. Maintain and update PAR level
- 9. Assure that all daily JIT and inventory orders are process and released
- 10. Computer literate
- 11. Must be knowledgeable of the organization inventory technology that would include but not be limited to Infor
(Lawson), Hand held, Par Excellence point of use system, TDSS.
- 12. Must have a basis understanding in the use of the Microsoft Excel, Word
Two year degree preferred, will consider equivalent work experience.
1 + years experience in supply chain or inventory management.
Must be able to communicate in English, as well as understanding of medical terminology. Knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, data processing, Materials Management Information system and mathematics. Team player, flexible, quick to respond and have great attention to detail.