To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Oversees clinical operations of the Epilepsy Program within the Neuroscience Service Line across the continuum of care across the YNHHS. This Manager is responsible for the standardization of clinical practice of the Epilepsy program across Neuroscience service line including in-patient and ambulatory care sites. This Manager provides clinical support to ensure efficient and effective operations in the delivery of 'signature of care? high quality, safe patient care across the health system. Responsible for identifying clinical variation within Epilepsy across Neuroscience Care sites, the Manager develops and implements performance improvement activities and works collaboratively with physician partners and Service Line administration to ensure effective clinical and administrative functions. The Manager is responsible for operational budgets for specific programs within the Service Line. Responsible for executing strategic business and operational initiatives to maintain Service Line excellence as well as achieve financial, clinical and quality goals of the Service Line throughout the healthcare system. Provides oversight for clinical and administrative staff who support the Epilepsy Program ambulatory locations.
- 1. Operations/Clinical Support
- 1.1 provides leadership, guidance and direction for both clinical and administrative staff across the continuum of care at a system level
- 2. Leadership/Human Resources
- 2.1 collaborates with administrative and physician leadership in recruitment, onboarding, orientation and professional development of staff
- 3. Finance/Budget
- 3.1 develops and manages program budget to ensure the delivery of cost effective, high quality care
- 4. Patient Experience
- 4.1 communicates results of patient experience metrics to physician partners, administration and staff
- 5. Compliance/Regulatory
- 5.1 ensures compliance with federal, state and regional regulations
- Baccalaureate Degree in nursing
- Masters Degree in relevant field required (MSN, MHA, MBA, Organizational Leadership)
Five years of clinical nurse experience (inpatient and ambulatory care settings) and a minimum of 1 year leadership/supervisory experience (this may include committees, charge role, project management or other experiences that demonstrate leadership qualities).
- Working knowledge of and experience with regulatory and TJC standards and requirements
Neuroscience clinical specialty certification preferred
Ability to direct a diverse work force. Ability to manage and remain effective with multiple priorities. Excellent communication skills. Excellent clinical skills. Knowledgeable of Quality Improvement processes, and capable of implementing concepts. Ability to implement and support change required. Ability to keep spreadsheets of volumes per division.
Must be willing to travel to multiple sites within the Service Line across the health care system