To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale New Haven Hospital currently has exciting full, part time and per diem opportunities in our outpatient settings in New Haven and throughout the State
Current Openings are available for:
- Practice RN
- Infusion RN
- Radiation Oncology RN
- Nurse Coordinator
- Professional Development Specialist
About Smilow Cancer Hospital
- Serves as the clinical facility for the esteemed Yale Cancer Center, an NCI designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, the only NCI designated site in Connecticut.
- The Smilow enterprise includes the Cancer Hospital in New Haven and 15 Ambulatory Locations across the state of CT and RI
- Smilow Cancer Hospital treats more patients with cancer patients than any other hospital in Connecticut
- Smilow Cancer Hospital is QOPI accredited by the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Our staff provides a comprehensive approach to patient are with the latest scientific advances in treatment and clinical trials
- Our locations allow our dedicated staff to provide the Smilow standard of oncology care in New Haven and throughout the region
- We are a participating member of the National Comprehensive Cancer network (NNCN)
Smilow Care Centers are located in the following areas in addition to our infusion and multispecialty centers in New Haven:
Hartford North Haven
Old Saybrook Orange
The features of a nursing career at Yale New Haven Hospital include:
- Magnet Designated
- RN Clinical Ladder Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Involvement in unit-based, service line and hospital initiatives
- Multi-disciplinary team oriented environment
- Benefit eligibility effective immediately
- Immediate Tuition Reimbursement Eligibility
To qualify for positions, RNs should have either acute care (hospital), experience or acute care experience with Ambulatory experience or Oncology RN experience.