Advanced Practice Provider: APRN or Physician Assistant
Addiction Medicine- Hospitalist Service
Yale New Haven Hospital
The goal of the Yale Program in Addiction Medicine is to expand access to and improve the effectiveness of prevention and treatment services for substance use. We focus on research, education, prevention, and treatment.
The Addiction Medicine APP works in the Hospital setting providing in-patient consultation. The APP works with the Yale Addiction Medicine Faculty and fellows.”
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting Advanced Practice Providers to join an established Hospitalist Service at Yale New Haven Hospital.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation’s leading health systems
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To learn more, please contact:
Tyrita Stewart, In-house Physician Recruiter, [email protected] or
William Cushing, Director Hospitalist Service, [email protected]