To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Directs And Supervises All Ct And Mri Departments And The Pequot Health Center Imaging Department. Provides Leadership, Support, Business And Technical Expertise, And Evaluations Of Personnel To Maintain Quality. Maintains Performance Standards At Acceptable Levels, Makes Effective Recommendations Concerning Hiring, Discipline, And Evaluations Of Assigned Personnel. Assures Employees Are Providing Healthcare In A Professional, Compassionate, And Cost-Effective Manner. Demonstrates The Ability To Assertively Pursue Necessary Information And To Function Independently To Secure Resolution On Staff And Patient Issues. Projects A Mature Problem-Solving Attitude While Dealing With Interpersonal Conflict, Dissatisfied Patients And Time Demands. Serves As The Mr Safety Officer.
- 1. Consistently Monitors All Activities So That Quality Services Are Provided In An Efficient Manner.
- 2. Develops And Maintains Department Quality And Productivity Standards With In Benchmark Levels.
- 3. Serves As The Mr Safety Officer, Whose Responsibilities Include Ensuring That Mr Safe Practice Guidelines Are Established, Implemented And Enforced According To Acr Accreditation Requirements And Mri Safe Practice.
- 4. Provides Coaching, Counseling And Other Forms Of Support To Staff That Helps Them To Attain Their Quality Goals.
- 5. Provides Business Expertise To Help Hospital Achieve Its Goals.
- 6. Completes Performance Reviews And Employee Records In A Timely Manner.
- 7. Maintains High Level Of Competency In Patient Exams. Is A Resource To The Department.
- 8. Performs Ct And/Or Mri Exams If Needed.
- 9. Schedules Staff To Maintain Optimum Staffing, Patient Safety, And Within Budgetary Guidelines.
- 10. Submits, Monitors, And Maintains Operating And Capital Budgets. Develops Strategies To Positively Impact Results.
- 11. Able To Interpret Market Data Trends To Help Market Departments.
- 12. Able To Translate Department And Hospital Financials Into Specific Departmental Goals And Strategies.
- 13. Able To Develop And Execute Department Specific Business Plans.
- 14. Maintains Appropriate Level Of Supplies For Each Area.
- 15. Is A Source Of Contact For Patient And Physician Complaints, Resolving All Issues To A Satisfactory Level.
- 16. Is Cross-Trained In Clerical Functions.
- 17. Achieves And Maintains All Necessary Paperwork And Policies For Accreditations, Joint Commission, And State Requirements.
- 18. Ensures Efficient Workflow In Areas.
- 19. Provides Learning Environment For Students, New Hires, Or Cross-Trainees.
- 20. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 21. Participates In Professional Development Programs To Remain Current In Healthcare Practices, Trends, And Regulations. Educates Staff As Changes Occur. Provides Staff In-Services.
- 22. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Arrt , Ct And Mri Required, Bs Highly Preferred, Must Be Working Toward Bs Degree
5 Years Imaging Experience Required ? Previous Supervisor Preferred
The Above Statements Reflect The General Duties And Responsibilities Necessary To Describe The Principal Functions Of The Job, As Identified, And Shall Not Be Considered An Exhaustive List Of Job Responsibilities Which May Be Inherent In The Position. Responsibilities Are Subject To Change.