To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Assists The Radiology Tech In Patient Flow For Department.
- 1. Demonstrates Knowledge, Skills And Abilities To Work With Patients Of All Ages.
- 2. Greets And Escorts Patients And Visitors. Assists The Patient In The Dressing Room And Preparation For Exam
- 3. Assists In Preparing Room Appropriately For Exam Along With Holding, Positioning And Moving Of Patients During The Examination.
- 4. Transport Patients Via Stretcher, Wheelchair, Bed, Etc.
- 5. Interviews Patients To Obtain Required Information, Informs Patient Of Exam Details, Records Medications/Allergies, Obtains Appropriate Signatures, Changes And Preps Patient For Exam.
- 6. Updates Information In Meditech, Pacs, And Scans Paperwork
- 7. Maintains Equipment. Cleans Equipment And Exam Room. Notifies Department Of Equipment Defects Or Damage.
- 8. Adjusts Work Routine To Accommodate Patient Or Department Needs Without Affecting Work Flow.
- 9. Maintains Inventory In Exam Rooms And Other Clinical Areas. Restocks Supplies.
- 10. Assists Technical Staff As Needed And Works Well In A Team Environment.
- 11. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 12. Maintains Confidentiality Of Patient Information. Burns Cds.
- 13. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Diploma
One Year In A Health Setting, Preferably In Radiology. Strong Communication Skills (Written And Oral); Must Have A Working Knowledge Of Personal Computers, Must Be Highly Organized And Detail-Focused And Have Good People Skills.
Ability To Work Independently