To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our
Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion -
must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provide Health System support around COVID-19 exposures, testing and work statuses for employees of YNHHS
Provide telephonic guidance to employees who have concerns about COVID-19 by following standardized
1. Functions include: Triage of calls; escalate to the OCC Health Call Center Clinician if necessary
2. Perform intake of symptoms and/or exposures reported by employees
3. Indications for testing will be discussed and if ordered, will be followed up on and discussed with the
4. Work status will be determined at every telephone encounter.
5. Provide guidance to questions based on current OCC-health workflows and daily updates
6. Provide RTW clearance and documentation to employees based on RTW workflows
7. RTW decisions and dates will be updated in EPIC and communicated to the employee and a
centralized Delivery Network contact.
8. Facilitate referrals to NEMG Medical Consultants as needed
9. Manage and communicate EPIC test results in-basket as needed
10. Performs complete, accurate, and timely computer data entry and call interaction documentation in
accordance with standards
11. Assists employees with MyChart verification and activation as needed
12. All electronic documentation will be completed within EPIC.
13. Communication letters for return to work will be sent electronically from EPIC.
14. May be involved in proactive calls to employees regarding symptom assessment on expected dates of
returning to work.
15. Protects against sharing of personal health information (PHI). Ensures that questions around brought to the
attention of the Physician Leader.
16. All other duties as assigned to ensure smooth operation of the Call Center.
17. Conduct the telephone encounters with empathy and compassion.
18.Expected to join morning daily update calls, participate in roll call, and review daily slides and associated
updates to best serve the patient population.
EDUCATION: Graduate of approved and accredited school program of nursing.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of nursing experience.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMAND:
All duties can be performed remotely with IT set-up provided. Virtual training will be provided. Work hours may
include early evenings and weekends.
ACCOUNTABILITY: In personal and job-related decisions and actions, consistently demonstrates the values of integrity (doing the right
thing), patient-centered (putting patients and families first), respect (valuing all people and embracing all differences),
accountability (being responsible and taking action), and compassion (being empathetic).
Current state of Connecticut RN License.