To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Master of Social Work, licensed as LICSW
LICSW RI license
- Knowledge of adjustment counseling for patients and families experiencing acute, chronic, terminal or psychiatric illness.
- Clinical awareness of crisis intervention and management. Ability to develop transitional plans for patients and families. Ability to work with all age groups requiring psychosocial assessment, intervention and referral.
- Knowledge of clinical interventions required by patients/families impacted by alcoholism, substance abuse, domestic violence and mental health issues.
- Knowledge of laws/regulations and interventions required for domestic violence and suspected abuse of children, the elderly or disabled persons.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact collaboratively with all disciplines in the acute care setting. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Normal office and hospital environment.
Post-master’s experience in a health care setting. Thorough grounding in Federal/State laws and regulations pertaining to social services. Knowledge of community resources in Rhode Island and Connecticut.