To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Maintains the Engineering Stock Room so that there are acceptable and workable levels of stock room supplies. contacts suppliers, vendors and outside service groups to obtain information regarding pricing and availability of goods and services.
- 1. Dispenses stock room material to members of the Engineering staff.
- 2. Identifies and maintains stock room locations of all inventory items. Assigns locations for new items entered into the stock crib.
- 3. Receives and dispenses ordered material necessary to allow the Hospital to be properly maintained and capital projects to be constructed.
- 4. Operates and maintains the computerized stock crib physical inventory system.
- 5. Purchases stock crib and non stock crib items to provide appropriate material necessary for the Engineering Department to meet its responsibilities.
- 6. Purchases and maintains hand tools and power tools necessary for the department and provides service.
- 7. Directs and coordinates the work activities of the Stock Clerk.
- 8. Plans, coordinates and directs the taking of the annual physical inventory using computer generated sheets.
- 9. Performs activities which support the overall effectiveness of the stock area.
- 10. Uses safety policies and procedures, Material Safety Sheets, asbestos abatement, and hazardous waste and material containment and removal.
Graduation from high school or equivalent training.
Three (3) to five (5) years experience performing stockroom?type functions and maintaining inventory control systems.
Ability to maintain accurate records and communicate with vendors and suppliers concerning the Hospital's equipment and supply needs. Computer knowledge.