To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Assist the members of the Foundation and Development team by handling all aspects of gift processing, related data entry and database maintenance, records and reporting. Responsible for all clerical functions in support of all programs, events, and campaigns. Serve as Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director of the Westerly Hospital Foundation.
- 1. Professional/Technical- Responsibilities/Requirements:
- 1.1 Maintain the official database and records of gifts to the Hospital and the Foundation.
- 2. Assist in identification of prospective donors through appropriate lists (former patients, etc.); assist with prospect research and building of informational resource files.
- 2.1 Assist the Development Associate in identifying, researching major gift and planned giving and grant donors and prospects.
- 3. Convey checks and cash fits to Fiscal office as close to 24 hours as possible following receipt, accompanied by transmittal documentation.
- 3.1 Assure gifts are booked in appropriate accounts in accordance with donor intentions and Foundation policies and procedures.
Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred; High School Graduate or Equivalent required
Strong written and oral communication skills, office experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with development database software; experience with Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge preferred. Must be able to respond to varying priorities and to process high volumes of work with accuracy and an attention to detail.
Clinical License, BCLS, ACLS, PALS