To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
At Bridgeport Hospital, we are committed to providing quality medical care and treatment that is coordinated and centered on the patient's specific needs. We strive to achieve benchmarks as a Patient Centered Medical Home and provide health care in a setting where patients are at the center of their care team. All employees of Bridgeport Hospital are part of the patients care team and contribute to the team approach of promoting access, continuous, comprehensive care and work to provide quality improvement in the care provided to their patients.
Under the direction of the Coffee Shop Manager, this position is responsible for dining room preparation, waiting on customers, cash handeling, stocking and cleaning. preparation of food and beverage according to receipes. Other duties may be assigned.
- 1. Customer Service.
- 1.1 Provides the highest level of customer service to all customers by greeting them in a courteous and professional manner.
- 2. Cash Handling.
- 2.1 Follows proper cash handling procedures as determined by department standards.
- 3. Food Preparation.
- 3.1 Prepares food items according to established department standards, recipes and as directed by supervisor/manager.
- 4. Sanitation.
- 4.1 Assists in maintaining clean and properly sanitized production and retail areas.
- 5. Safety.
- 5.1 Assure the safety of patients, staff and visitors through enforcement of department safety policies and procedures.
- 6. Additional Tasks.
- 6.1 Performs any additional assignments as required by manager/supervisor.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be able to speak and read English.
Excellent organization & time management skills, & ability to muti-task.
Excellent customer service skills
Flexible with the schedule, able to work when needed including weekend & holidays.
Able to stand for long periods of time.
Able to bend, lift up to 30 pounds and walk for long distances.
Cash handeling skills a plus