To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Assists In Preparation Of Staffing Schedules; Keeps Data Accurate; Contacts Staff To Check Availability And Confirm Schedules.
- 1. Identifies Priorities With Regard To Staffing Needs And The Assignment Of Personnel.
- 2. Notifies All Units Of Call-Ins And Staffing Adjustments.
- 3. Keeps Scheduling System (Computer) Updated With The Time Changes; Keeps Daily Staffing Sheets Updated.
- 4. Compares Daily Staffing Sheets To Time Sheets And Computers For Discrepancies, I.E., Dpto, Epto, S, Abs, Etc.
- 5. Prepares And Prints Out 24 Hour Staffing Sheets.
- 6. Prepares (Or Assists In Preparation) Four Week Time Schedules.
- 7. Develops And Maintains A Record Of Per-Diem Nursing Personnel And Their Availability.
- 8. Contacts Staff When Requested To Check Availability And/Or Confirm Schedule.
- 9. Accurately Enters Data Into Timecard System For Nurse Managers.
- 10. Reviews Requests For Pto With Nurse Managers.
- 11. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 12. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Graduate.
Two (2) Years Of Experience Working With People And Computer Experience.
Good Communication/Interpersonal And Computer Skills