To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
At Bridgeport Hospital, we are committed to providing quality medical care and treatment that is coordinated and centered on the patient's specific needs. We strive to achieve benchmarks as a Patient Centered Medical Home and provide health care in a setting where patients are at the center of their care team. All employees of Bridgeport Hospital are part of the patients care team and contribute to the team approach of promoting access, continuous, comprehensive care and work to provide quality improvement in the care provided to their patients.
Performs a wide range of administrative duties required to coordinate the billing, scheduling, and follow up of patients. Handles confidential donor information. Greet clients and screen visitors and vendors appropriately. Provides information to physicians, APRNs, and other hospital personnel as needed. Answers phones, sorts mail and assists other ancillary team members as requested. Assists with event related and educational marketing in a timely manner and works with president council and board members as appropriate.
- 1. Provides a welcome reception patients, visitors and staff
- 1.1 Acts as receptionist for Center. Greets and receives visitors in a pleasant and professional manner.
- 2. Contributes to overall patient satisfaction and customer satisfaction of the Center.
- 2.1 Performs patient check-in and registration following established Center guidelines.
- 3. DPH Screening and Assessment
- 4. Verify patients in EPIC and Med-it systems for eligibility of services.
- 5. Enrollment of patients insuring all forms and services are up to date.
- 5.1 Verify patient income and family size
High school diploma or equivalent; bachelors degree preferred
5 years administrative office experience preferably in a medical setting required.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and graphics software - Quark Express, Photoshop, constant contact, excel Strong communication skills and attention to detail . May have to learn the workings and billing process of grants and grantors. Ability to work independently. Bilingual preferred.