To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for coordination, scheduling, and communication of patient and employee schedules.
- 1. Accurate, timely development and maintenance of the weekly home visit schedules with attention to continuity of care.
- 2. Assigns staff according to their scope of practice and availability.
- 3. Notifies patients of call outs or other scheduling issues.
- 4. Communicates all assignments with all necessary information.
- 5. Ensures that benefited staff have full schedules.
- 6. May participate in the orientation program.
- 7. Mentors new schedulers as needed.
- 8. Provides supervision to staff assigned to scheduling duties.
- 9. Participates in staff meetings, in-service programs, and other necessary meetings.
- 10. Follows all agency policies and procedures.
High school diploma or equivalent
Scheduling experience in a healthcare setting, preferably home care.
Excellent written and oral communication. Ability to effectively work with and motivate staff. Must be adaptable, flexible, have the ability to learn quickly, use critical thinking. Strong computer skills.
Prolonged sitting with moderate lifting and bending.