To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Performs A Variety Of Routine Duties Related To The Preparation, Service, Delivery, Cleaning And Sanitation Of Food And Food Service Areas For Patients, Employees And Visitors.
- 1. Sets Up, Serves And Breaks Down Stations On The Patient Tray Line, Cafeteria, Special Functions Or Dish/Pot Room In Accordance With Established Schedule?S And Procedures.
- 2. Safely Operates All Equipment According To Manufacturer Specification.
- 3. Operates Dish Machine And Works In Dish Room To Ensure All Dishes, Cups, Trays, Utensils And Food Carts Are Clean And Sanitized In Accordance With Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 4. Loads Sink With Water And Prescribed Cleaning And Sanitizing Solutions. Scrapes, Washes, Rinses And Sanitizes Pots, Pans, Utensils And Cutlery In Accordance With Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 5. Collects, Processes And Disposes Of Trash, Cans, Bottles, Card Board And Similar Debris And Transports To Disposal Area In Accordance With Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 6. Cleans And Sanitizes Work Areas, Sweeps And Mops Floors According To Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 7. Washes, Cuts And/Or Portions Vegetables, Fruits, Salad, Desserts And Beverages. Prepares Nourishments And Coffee According To Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 8. Operates Cash Register According To Standard Procedures, Collects Cash, Meal Tickets And Guest Tickets. Makes Changes As Needed.
- 9. Inventories, Delivers, Rotates And Stores Bulk Nourishment On Floors. Discards Out Of Date Or Spoiled Items According To Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 10. Prepares, Loads, Transports, Delivers And Picks Up Patient Meal Trays And Food Items According To Established Schedules And Procedures.
- 11. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In The Performance Review.
- 12. All Other Duties As Assigned To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Dept/Unit
Currently Enrolled In High School Or G.E.D. Candidate.
Previous Food Service Experience Desirable But Not Required.