To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provide Health System support around COVID-19 exposures, testing and work statuses for employees of YNHHS and affiliates.
- 1. Provide telephonic guidance to employees who have concerns about COVID-19 by following standardized workflows.
- 1.1 Functions include: Triage of calls; escalate to the OCC Health Call Center Clinician if necessary
- 2. All electronic documentation will be completed within EPIC.
- 3. Communication letters for return to work will be sent electronically from EPIC.
- 4. May be involved in proactive calls to employees regarding symptom assessment on expected dates of returning to work.
- 5. Protects against sharing of personal health information (PHI). Ensures that questions around brought to the attention of the Physician Leader.
- 6. All other duties as assigned to ensure smooth operation of the Call Center.
- 7. Conduct the telephone encounters with empathy and compassion.
- 8. Expected to join morning daily update calls, participate in roll call, and review daily slides and associated updates to best serve the patient population.
Graduate of approved and accredited school program of nursing
Graduate of approved and accredited school program of nursing with 3 to 5 years nursing experience.
Current state of Connecticut RN License.
All duties can be performed remotely with IT set-up provided. Virtual training will be provided. Work hours may include early evenings and weekends.