Shelton and Fairfield, Connecticut Outpatient &
Bridgeport Hospital Deliveries
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting BC OB/GYN physicians to join established and growing practice in Connecticut.
Work within the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation’s leading health systems
- Volunteer faculty appointment opportunities with Yale School of Medicine
- Opportunity to teach residents with incentive pay
- State-of-the-art technology including Da Vinci robotic surgery with subspecialties: gynecological, oncology, urogynecology, MFM, perinatology and anesthesia
- Level three YNHH NBICU with neonatologist and anesthesia available 24 hours
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Sophie Kotomski at [email protected]
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Degree of MD or DO with ABIM-recognized internal medicine residency (three years minimum) or ABFM-recognized family medicine residency (three years minimum)
Preferred: Professional clinical experience in primary care practice, either family medicine or internal medicine
Valid American Board certification in either internal medicine or family medicine and renewed (if needed) prior to expiration Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license BLS certification Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate
Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques. Thorough knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment. Ability to effectively manage and direct medical staff support activities while providing quality patient care. Ability to receive detailed information and express and exchange ideas orally. Ability to perform under stress. Possesses excellent written and oral communication, listening and social skills. Ability to interact effectively with people of varied educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, skill levels and value systems. Professionally performs in a tactful manner. Taps experience and uses independent judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Must possess the physical and mental abilities to perform the tasks normally associated with the practice of internal and family medicine.