To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides Technical Support To Internal And External Customers By Efficiently Performing A Wide Variety Of Tasks Utilizing Digital And Picture And Archive Communications Systems (Pacs) Technology With The Ultimate Goal Of Accurate And Efficient Utilization Of Electronic/Manual Imaging Data Storage, Reporting And Distribution Methodologies. Identifies, Assists, Monitors And Resolves Electronic Data Assuring The Integrity Of The Radiology Informatics Systems.
- 1. Assists The Radiologist, Other Physicians And Staff In The Execution Of Their Duties By Acting As A Resource Person For Timely, Effective Use Of Services, Both In Electronic And Manual Modalities.
- 2. Troubleshoot, Resolve, And Document Unread Studies Log, Exam Problems, And Service Call In Order To Meet Established Turn Around Times Of Exam Availability.
- 3. Assists In Maintaining And Resolving Proper Data Management Utilizing Reports And Resources On All Related Radiology Information Systems.
- 4. Periodically Checks Desktop Viewing To Ensure Proper Operation Of Workstations Hospital-Wide.
- 5. Perform Daily Qa On Radiology Exams Ensuring The Exam Matches The Orders And Rotate Images As Needed.
- 6. Assist The Pacs Administrator With Training New Users Such As Referring Physicians And General Medical Staff.
- 7. Retrieves And/Or Creates Patients? Electronic Folders And Physical Radiology Jackets. Transport Films Between Main Hospital Site And 900 Bank Street.
- 8. Digitize Exams Not On Pac?S And Scan In Radiology Report.
- 9. Accesses Reports And Other Patient Or Exam Data Via The Ris, Pacs And Related Software Systems.
- 10. Communicates Reports And / Or Image Data To The Appropriate Physicians Office In A Timely Manner.
- 11. Reprints And Packages Soft Copy Images Via Pacs Film, And/Or Cd?S For Distribution And Delivery To Physician Offices Utilizing Proper Quality Assurance Measures.
- 12. May Cross Train To Cover Secretarial Vacancies Due To Open Positions, Vacations, Sick Calls, Fmla, Etc.
- 13. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 14. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Diploma Or Equivalent
Minimum Of 2 Years Medical Office Secretary/Clerical Support. Prior Radiology Experience Strongly Preferred.
Valid Ct Drivers License With A Clean Record.
Demonstrated Proficiency Of Personal Computer Operating Systems, Assembly, Software Applications. Computer Hardware, And Networking.