To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for support, installation, maintenance of the corporate Messaging and all associated hardware and software. Responsible for DAG operations, especially in regards to Datacenter activation and failover. Uses PowerShell skills to effectively and proficiently troubleshoot and support the Messaging platforms. Responsible for tracking messages throughout the enterprise and identifying mail flow issues to resolve them in a timely matter.
- 1. Performs operational maintenance and troubleshooting of Messaging platforms, including but not limited to Exchange 2010, Skype for Business. Cisco IronPort, O365 and ZIX monitoring tools.
- 2. Create Custom PowerShell scripts to alleviate most administrative tasks, as well as retrieve information for reporting across the Messaging platforms.
- 3. Track messages throughout the enterprise and identify mail flow issues and resolve them in a timely matter.
- 4. Maintain corporate wide communications standards and procedures.
- 5. Resolve Remedy trouble ticket and work orders to meet department's SLA
- 6. Tests, evaluates and installs new hardware, software tools.
- 7. Perform administration functions for the Production environment, ensuring proper security access, proper backup and smooth operations.
- 8. Oversees the development of work plans.
- 9. Provides technical guidance for team members.
- 10. Performs other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor degree in computer Science or related discipline or technical training and five (5) years of equivalent experience in IT with systems administration/engineering required,
At least five (5) years of experience in a technical services function in a complex distributed network recommended. Experience in technical services Exchange, Skype for Business, Cisco IronPort, O365 and ZIX monitoring tools preferred.
Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business experience required. Experience working in a complex enterprise network environment preferred.
Knowledge in maintaining the operational stability of Exchange and Skype for Business, patching/maintaining the environment, scheduling maintenance and reporting on performance. Solid experience of Exchange Integration with Archive platforms such as NetMail Archive. Provide escalation support for the desktop team and interface with other Infrastructure departments.