To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The primary responsibility of the Coordinator, Testing Enterprise is to liaise with the Senior Manager of the Testing enterprise to coordinate the development and adoption of efficient logistics for staff and site scheduling, recruitment, onboarding and training programs for external hires and redeployed internal staff, and communications to management teams and stakeholder groups. Serves as a central hub for operational coordination across the on-site and mobile or remote testing operations. Establishes mechanisms to receive and triage issues for resolution and develops relationships with core partners in Lab, IT, Supply Chain and Human Resources.
Reports to the Senior Manager, Testing Enterprise and is responsible for providing leadership support across the Management team and directs the work efforts of the central administrative team.
- 1. Assumes primary responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of the staff schedule making sure all Testing sites are adequately staffed.
- 1.1 Develops a process to assign full time, part time, and per diem team members as well as redeployed staff from YNHHS departments.
- 2. Coordinates the hiring, onboarding and training of staff to the Testing Enterprise.
- 2.1 In partnership with the Managers develops a program for onboarding and training.
- 3. Coordinates communications and logistics with mobile teams, site hosts, and the testing teams.
- 3.1 Communicates needs of the testing teams to the host sites.
High School Diploma or equivalent or AS degree in Biological Sciences or Business Related field of study or Bachelors Degree
High School Diploma and 7 years' experience or AS degree in Biological Sciences or Business Related field of study with 3 years' experience or Bachelors degree with 1 year experience
Good supervisory, team building, organizational and communication skills. Knowledge of EKG, computer and medical terminology. Knowledge of current Microsoft Office applications to include Word and Excel.
Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to all testing sites.