To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
This person must be able to meet our 7 Standards for Exceptional Service which include: treat people we serve as guests, respect people's privacy & confidentiality, present a professional image, answer the telephone, professionally, listen first, then act promptly, anticipate people's needs, then act to provide it, and maintain a safe &clean environment.
Responsible for maintaining and monitoring inventory of laboratory supplies according to departmental guidelines. Assists the departmental managers and technologists to ensure timely delivery of reagents and supplies and assist in storage. Responsible for moving reagents from Material Management dept to the laboratory. Track and order supplies needed for off site labs including arranging delivery. Order general office supplies using Infor and on line ordering. Ensures boxes of records and slides are moved and archived. Responsible for Uniform and Lab coat ordering. Provide assistance when needed in non-technical laboratory functions.
- 1. Ensure timely delivery of reagents and supplies. Maintain inventory of supplies according to departmental guidelines. Acting as a liaison between the Laboratory and the Materials Management department.
- 2. Orders general office supplies.
- 3. Ensures records and slides are archived accurately and appropriately.
- 4. Track and order supplies needed for off site labs including arranging delivery
- 5. ordering of Staff uniforms and Lab Coats
- 6. Provide assistance when needed in non-technical laboratory functions.
High School diploma
No experience necessary.
Organizational skills required as well as close concentration and attention to detail. Computer skills required. Client service skills necessary and proper phone etiquette.
Working in a normal clinical laboratory environment, handling test samples and reagents, utilizing a computer terminal. Close concentration and attention to detail. Ability to bend and lift sixty (60) pounds when required.