To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
To Provide Professional Mental Health Services To Patients And Their Families Or Significant Others.
- 1. Completes Admission Psychosocial Assessment, Incorporating Feedback From The Patient, Patient?S Family/Significant Other(S), And Other Health And Mental Health Providers In Treatment Planning And Implementation.
- 2. Participates In The Formulation And Implementation Of An Individualized Interdisciplinary Treatment Plan Based On A Thorough Assessment Of Patient?S Problems And Needs.
- 3. Demonstrates Basic Clinical And Technical Skills According To Established Standards Of Practice.
- 4. Demonstrates An Ability To Establish And Maintain Meaningful Therapeutic Relationships With Patients.
- 5. Effectively Manages Crisis Situations/Routine Treatment Interactions With Due Respect For Patient Rights, Legal/Ethical Obligations, And The Therapeutic Goals Of Any Interventions Used.
- 6. As Directed By Physician Or Aprn, Schedules And Conducts Individual, Family, And Couple?S Therapy Meetings, And Actively Participates In Patient And Family/Significant Other(S) Education.
- 7. Prepares Probate Court Documents And Attends Probate Proceedings As Necessary.
- 8. Contacts Treatment Providers And School Guidance Counselors And Obtains Collateral Data. Provides Information On Patient Care And Discharge Planning Recommendations As Needed. Obtains Appropriate Releases Of Information.
- 9. Participates In Discharge Planning And Contacts Mental Health Agencies And Refers Patients For Case Management, And Step-Down Services.
- 10. Demonstrates An Understanding Of Group Dynamics And Effectively Leads Designated Program Treatment Groups.
- 11. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 12. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Master's Degree In Social Work, Masters In Counseling, Or Related Field, M.S.W. Preferred But Not Required.
One (1) Year Of Experience In Mental Health Field Preferred.
Must Be Eligible For Connecticut Licensure In Social Work.