To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Performs logistical, programmatic and administrative support duties associated with a wide variety of YNHH and YNHHS compensation, benefits and employee wellness programs, activities and services. Provides general administrative support to the Compensation & Benefits department and related Human Resources areas as needed.
- 1. Compensation
- 1.1. Creates and updates position codes in Lawson, including position codes related to integrations, acquisitions and day to day changes.
- 1.2. Ensures that all position codes have an approved job description on file. Copies job descriptions from the appropriate, similar position code and email the manager of the position to ensure that the description is reviewed and sent for approval.
- 1.3. Processes hierarchy changes in accordance with compensation guidelines.
- 2. Benefits and Employee Wellness
- 2.1. Provides logistical support and coordinates events related to the various s programs such as employee wellness incentives, retirement workshops, etc. Schedules rooms, works with outside presenters and service providers to ensure their availability, and coordinates catering as necessary for events. Ensures appropriate set up of the scheduled rooms.
- 2.2. Supports employee benefit events such as annual enrollments, PTO elections, college counseling workshops and cyclical peaks in activity volume
- 2.3. Prepares terminated-vested and retiree packets for mailing each month. Collates and makes photo copies of materials as required.
- 2.4. Verifies that pension trustee checks clear each month and documents for the file.
- 2.5. Files all returned correspondence from the trustee.
- 2.6. Assists with the mailing of Credible Coverage notices for active employees over age 65.
- 2.7. Assists with year-end activities and updates such as pension updates, TSA updates and payroll activities.
- 2.8. Coordinates the VITA tax preparation program, including managing appointments with the on-site tax preparer and ensuring availability of appropriate resources.
- 2.9. Assists in the production and distribution of promotional materials in support of livingwell wellness initiatives and Employee & Family Resources
- 2.10. Assists in the production and mailing of the Annual Funding Notice for the Cash Account Pension Plan
- 2.11. Ensures retirement documents posted on the internal YNHHS website are current.
- 3. General Activities
- 3.1. Generally supports the day-to-day activities of the Compensation & Benefits department; provides back up support throughout the Human Resources department as needed
- 3.2. Performs all other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma required. College course work in human resources or related field preferred.
One (1) to three (3) years' work experience in an office setting required.
Ability to prioritize a diverse set of tasks and complete assignments in a timely manner. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Strong attention to detail.