To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The primary role of the Clinical Coordinator of Outpatient Urology is to ensure seamless coordination of patient care across the continuum at the L+M and Westerly offices. This includes clinical practice, care coordination, education, quality improvement, and with significant aptitude for exercising professional judgement. The Clinical Coordinator is an integral member of the multidisciplinary team providing developmentally appropriate care to patients and families within the specialty service.
- 1. The Clinical Coordinator is a lead member of the health care team coordinating all aspects of patient care for the Outpatient Urology departments
- 2. Excellent interpersonal and organization skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- 3. Must maintain the ability to assert oneself, advocate for patients, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- 4. Participates in data collection related to clinical and operational efficiencies.
- 5. Must maintain skills to assist any staff in any position in the office (urology assistant, nursing and clerical).
- 6. Must be able to communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare team, patients and families. This includes communicating process goals, progress and outcomes in a manner that demonstrates confidence, capability and respect.
- 7. Demonstrates commitment to service and contributes to creating a positive, caring environment.
- 8. Meets performance expectations for Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, and Staff and Self Development as outlined in performance review.
- 9. Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure smooth operation of the department/unit.
Outpatient Urology experience preferred. Leadership experience preferred.
CT and RI Registered Nursing License
SUNA certified preferred, EPIC experience preferred.